Tap on the three horizontal bars at the top-left corner (or swipe left)Tap on your avatar at the bottom-right corner to open up User Settings.Scroll down to Activity Status and tap on it.Enable the ‘Display current activity as status message’ by toggling it on.
- 1 Why doesn't my Discord say game activity?
- 2 Can you play poker on Discord?
- 3 Can you play games on Discord?
- 4 How do I host a game on Discord?
- 5 How do I watch discord with friends on YouTube?
- 6 How do you play poker bot on discord?
- 7 Why is Pokecord shutting down?
- 8 How do you send a game invite on Discord?
- 9 How do I get discord canary?
- 10 Can you hack online poker?
- 11 How do you watch anime with friends on Discord?
- 12 How do you watch Netflix on Discord?
- 13 What games can you play on discord?
- 14 What games are compatible with discord?
- 15 How do I join a game on discord mobile?
- 16 What is the best starter in Pokemon?
- 17 How do you evolve Poketwo?
- 18 How do you buy Pokeballs in MYUU?
- 19 How do you get more energy in Mewbot?
- 20 How do you make a spawn channel in discord?
- 21 What is Pokecord prefix?
- 22 How do I add bots to discord?
- 23 Why can't I stream on Discord?
- 24 Does Discord block Netflix?
- 25 Why can't I watch Discord live streams?
Why doesn't my Discord say game activity?
In the User Settings window, go to the Games Activity tab from the left pane. Step 3. Toggle on the switch of Display currently running games as a status message under the Game Activity section. Now, you can relaunch the client and see if the Discord not detecting game issue still persists.
Can you play poker on Discord?
Since we’re still testing, Poker is only available in a small (random) selection of servers. However, you can play Poker and other early Activities in the public Discord Games Lab server! Everyone is welcome, though only those 18+ will be able to play the game.
Can you play games on Discord?Discord lets you play games and watch YouTube directly on your voice channel. … And to further expand on its capabilities, Discord has added channel games to its voice chat. This lets you communicate and play without ever leaving the app. Read on and learn how you can use it on your own server.
How do I host a game on Discord?
Just launch your game & keep your eye on the + button in your chat bar. Once you see the Green Play Button, click it to drop the invite directly into chat!
How do I watch discord with friends on YouTube?
- Step 1: Open YouTube and select the video you want to watch with friends.
- Step 2: Open Discord and join a channel to start streaming the video.
- Step 3: Then look for ‘Screen’ and click on it.
- Step 4: Then select the window that you want to watch with your friends.
How do you play poker bot on discord?
To use Pokecord in the discord server, just go to the member’s list of the server. Once you are at a server, use the command “p! start“, and you will be able to pick your starter Pokemon. This also allows you to start catching Pokemon.
Why is Pokecord shutting down?Creator Miles has shut Pokécord down due to “added work and stress”. In a post that has been shared on Twitter, the Pokécord creator says he has decided to shut the platform down so that he can move onto other projects.
How do you send a game invite on Discord?
You can also invite your friends to join your game. When you’re at a stage that other players can join you, the plus icon on the left side of the chat bar will get a small green play icon overlaying it. If you then click the plus icon you can send an invite to join your game.What happened to Pokecord?
Now, unfortunately, Pokecord is no more. Pokecord was one of the largest Discord bots available, used by millions of players. It had been implemented on nearly 1.3 million servers, meaning plenty of players had decided it was cool enough to use on their own personal chat channels.Article first time published on askingthelot.com/how-do-i-enable-game-activity-on-discord/
How do I get discord canary?
You can try out Discord Canary by downloading the latest build release of the Discord Canary desktop app or by trying it out in your web browser. To start, download the latest Discord Canary release for your operating system from the Discord website. You can download and use the desktop app on Linux, Windows, and Mac.
Can you hack online poker?
Can I be cheated when playing poker online? Yes, you can. Some players use methods such as collusion, poker bot and ghosting to cheat in a poker game.
How do you watch anime with friends on Discord?
Another site to watch anime together is Discord. This instant messaging platform comes with a screen share feature that allows you to share your screen. To watch anime with friends, just go live on Discord and invite your friends. Then open an anime streaming website and play your favorite anime.
How do you watch Netflix on Discord?
Once you leave “Settings,” click on the screen icon in the lower-left corner. In the “Screen Share” pop-up, select the browser tab you want to stream. Adjust the streaming settings. Click on “Go Live” and start streaming Netflix.
What games can you play on discord?
- IdleRPG. IdleRPG is a text-based roleplaying Discord game that you can play on your server. …
- PokeMeow. PokeMeow is the most popular Pokemon bot on Discord. …
- Rock Puppy. Rock Puppy is a simple Discord bot that includes several classic games. …
- TriviaBot. …
- GarticBOT. …
- GamesROB. …
- Chess. …
What games are compatible with discord?
- Call of Duty: WWII.
- Payday 2.
- Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Tooth & Tail.
How do I join a game on discord mobile?
- Open Discord.
- Tap ☰.
- Tap +.
- Tap Enter an instant invite URL or code.
- Enter a URL or code.
- Tap Join.
What is the best starter in Pokemon?
- 1 Mudkip. Mudkip is a very intriguing starter Pokémon from Generation III.
- 2 Squirtle. The final member of the Generation I trio, Squirtle certainly warrants praise at every turn. …
- 3 Chimchar. …
- 4 Froakie. …
- 5 Totodile. …
- 6 Bulbasaur. …
- 7 Cyndaquil. …
- 8 Litten. …
How do you evolve Poketwo?
You can Mega Evolve Pokemon by buying Mega stones from p! shop 6. Mega stones are instantly applied to your currently selected pokemon. Make sure you use the right stone in the case of Pokemon with X and Y forms like MewTwo.
How do you buy Pokeballs in MYUU?
Use the Bag & Items menu to buy new Pokeballs and the Box menu to manage your Pokemon.
How do you get more energy in Mewbot?
Credits can be increased with some Redeem packs. NPC duels like all Mewbot minigames use up Energy Bars. You can also Talk or Steal from NPCs though I do not fully understand these mechanics yet. Talking raises the friendship meter with a (fairly high) chance of lowering it instead.
How do you make a spawn channel in discord?
- In the channel list, hover over the channel category where you want your Announcement Channel to live and hit the “+” icon to Create a Channel.
- Select Announcement as the channel type, and enter a channel name.
- Then click Create Channel when you’re ready for more shenanigans!
What is Pokecord prefix?
p! prefix <prefix> – This Pokecord command is used to set server prefix. p! redirect <#Channel Name> – With the help of using this command, you will be able to spawn a Pokemon in a particular channel.
How do I add bots to discord?
- Select “Add to Discord” on the MEE6 homepage. …
- Make sure you’re logged into the correct account, and click “Authorize.” …
- Click “Set up MEE6” next to the correct server. …
- Choose your server and hit “Continue.” …
- Click “Authorize.” …
- To create a welcome bot, click the “Welcome” option.
Why can't I stream on Discord?
If the required permissions are blocked, Discord might not be able to record and stream your screen on any platform. To do this on Windows, you’ll need to run the Discord app as an administrator. … Right-click the entry, then select the More > Run as Administrator option.
Does Discord block Netflix?
Why can't I watch Discord live streams?
Why can’t I use Discord live viewing in browser? Discord’s black screen streaming can arise because of an app permissions conflict. … Keep in mind that you might not be able to see live streams on Discord because of trying to share software in full-screen mode.