- 1 What does bulletproof mean in slang?
- 2 What word can I use instead of powerful?
- 3 What is another name for bullet proof vest?
- 4 What do u mean by Fortify?
- 5 What is the synonym of claw?
- 6 Can a bullet proof vest stop an AK 47?
- 7 What is the synonym of intelligent?
- 8 What are 5 strong synonyms?
- 9 What is fortify in the Bible?
- 10 What does the Bible say about fortified?
- 11 What fathom means?
- 12 What does SWAT armor weigh?
- 13 What armor do US soldiers wear?
- 14 Will a brick house stop a bullet?
- 15 What is a synonym for fangs?
- 16 What is the synonym of tear?
- 17 What is the synonym of sharp?
- 18 What is a fancy word for large?
- 19 What's another word for big and strong?
- 20 What is the synonym of cunning?
- 21 How do you call someone smart in a cute way?
- 22 What is a word for mentally strong?
- 23 What is a word for all knowing and all-powerful?
- 24 What is the word for having all power?
- 25 How do you fortify your mind?
- 26 How do you fortify yourself spiritually?
- 27 What is the verse Jeremiah 29 11?
- 28 What is the depth of a phantom?
- 29 What is meaning of reverberating?
What does bulletproof mean in slang?
(slang) To make resistant to failure. We have to bulletproof this program before we let the users at it; check every input, catch every possible flaw…it must not fail in use.
What word can I use instead of powerful?
In this page you can discover 87 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for powerful, like: mighty, indomitable, omnipotent, influential, strong, dominant, stalwart, dynamical, herculean, ruling and vigorous.
What is another name for bullet proof vest?n. Body Armour, waistcoat, cataphract, Suit Of Armour, coat of mail, suit of armor, vest, body armor.
What do u mean by Fortify?
Definition of fortify transitive verb. : to make strong: such as. a : to strengthen and secure (a place, such as a town) by forts or batteries a city fortified by high walls. b : to give physical strength, courage, or endurance to fortified by a hearty meal.
What is the synonym of claw?
In this page you can discover 58 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for claw, like: talon, grope, maul, sere, cut, hurt, ungual, fingernail, jaw, nail and scrape.
Can a bullet proof vest stop an AK 47?
Normally a NIJ Level IIIA bullet proof vest in combination with Level IV hard armor panels can stop AK-47 rounds including armor piercing. Level IV hard armor panels can be purchased by officers and are not restricted to military personel. … A car door is not efficient against an AK-47.
What is the synonym of intelligent?astute, brainy, bright, brilliant, creative, imaginative, inventive, knowledgeable, original, perceptive, rational, resourceful, smart, well-informed, wise, able, acute, alert, alive, all there.
What are 5 strong synonyms?
- Synonyms for strong. brawny, muscular, rugged, sinewy, stalwart, stout.
- Words Related to strong. forceful, forcible, mighty, potent, powerful, puissant. …
- Near Antonyms for strong. challenged, disabled, incapacitated, paralyzed. impotent, …
- Antonyms for strong. delicate, feeble, frail, weak, weakling,
Predominant in influence, number, or importance. preponderant. dominant.Article first time published on askingthelot.com/whats-another-word-for-bulletproof/
What is fortify in the Bible?
to strengthen mentally or morally: to be fortified by religious faith.
What does the Bible say about fortified?
We are told in the Bible that we need to fortify the mind, it is our job, individually, and it cannot be passed off to another. This is a very critical matter, because how you think determines how you will live your life, (Proverbs 4:23). I challenge you to fortify your mind!
What fathom means?
1 : a unit of length equal to six feet (1.83 meters) used especially for measuring the depth of water —sometimes used in the singular when qualified by a number five fathom deep.
What does SWAT armor weigh?
Interceptor Multi-Threat Body Armor SystemProducedJuly 1998 – present (production to conclude in April 2020)SpecificationsWeight16.4 lb (7.4 kg) (with SAPI plates used; everything in Interceptor) 3.8 kg (8.4 lb) (Outer Tactical Vest)
What armor do US soldiers wear?
That’s why the U.S. military uses ceramic plates and Kevlar body armor. It not only protects troops but allows them enough mobility to do their jobs in a hostile environment.
Will a brick house stop a bullet?
Bullets easily puncture most walls, doors, and floors. However, brick, concrete, and cinder blocks effectively stop most common calibers. … Bullets easily penetrate other areas of the car, including the door.
What is a synonym for fangs?
In this page you can discover 9 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for fang, like: claw, tusk, tooth, canine-tooth, prong, snake, chin, jaw and talon.
What is the synonym of tear?
Some common synonyms of tear are cleave, rend, rip, rive, and split. While all these words mean “to separate forcibly,” tear implies pulling apart by force and leaving jagged edges. tear up the letter.
What is the synonym of sharp?
perceptive, discerning, percipient, perspicacious, penetrative, piercing, penetrating, discriminating, sensitive, incisive, keen, keen-witted, acute, sharp-witted, quick, quick-witted, clever, shrewd, astute, intelligent, intuitive, bright, agile, nimble, nimble-witted, alert, quick off the mark, ready, apt, fine, …
What is a fancy word for large?
broad, considerable, enormous, extensive, full, generous, giant, gigantic, grand, great, hefty, huge, immense, massive, populous, sizable, spacious, substantial, vast, wide.
What's another word for big and strong?
What is the synonym of cunning?
Some common synonyms of cunning are artful, crafty, foxy, slick, sly, tricky, and wily. While all these words mean “attaining or seeking to attain one’s ends by guileful or devious means,” cunning suggests the inventive use of sometimes limited intelligence in overreaching or circumventing.
How do you call someone smart in a cute way?
- He’s really sharp.
- She’s brilliant.
- He’s very bright.
- She’s a genius.
- He’s a smart cookie.
What is a word for mentally strong?
Confident. Resilient. Strong. Self -assured.
What is a word for all knowing and all-powerful?
having complete or unlimited knowledge, awareness, or understanding; perceiving all things. an omniscient being.
What is the word for having all power?
Knowledge Is Power: Defining Omnipotent Although omnipotent is used in general contexts to mean “all-powerful” (as in “an omnipotent warlord”), its original applications in English referred specifically to the power held by an almighty God.
How do you fortify your mind?
- Set Up Your Zen Station. Shift your mental state so that you liken yourself to a superhero. …
- Workout and Take Care of Your Body and Brain. Getting your body moving and taking care of your brain will keep you active and productive. …
- Read and Relate.
How do you fortify yourself spiritually?
- Explore your spiritual core. By exploring your spiritual core, you are simply asking yourself questions about the person you are and your meaning. …
- Look for deeper meanings. …
- Get it out. …
- Try yoga. …
- Travel. …
- Think positively. …
- Take time to meditate.
What is the verse Jeremiah 29 11?
“’For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. ‘” — Jeremiah 29:11.
What is the depth of a phantom?
A fathom is a unit of length in the imperial and the U.S. customary systems equal to 6 feet (1.8288 m), used especially for measuring the depth of water.
What is meaning of reverberating?
reverberate \rih-VER-buh-rayt\ verb. 1 : to reflect or become reflected. 2 : to repel or become driven back. 3 : to continue in or as if in a series of echoes : resound.